Monday, September 5, 2011

Confessions of a NON Video Vixen

Okay, when I first got back home to Los Angeles, aka the Land of the Lost Souls, I was excited. I wanted to dance and show it off. I was busy and got a great welcome home. August and especially September is time for celebration, parties, end of summer Hiatus, pilots are picked up and its EPISODIC time, which means more auditions, and more money. I made this video just playing around and just wanted to show my fans a part of me behind the scenes being my silly self. No director saying Action or Cut. Ironically I was called for several music videos and got over 5000 hits on youtube just being ME. Imagine when I'm really acting 'garsh' lol.



The moral of the story folks is " Be You, Love You, Do You". Dont be a cheap imitation. God created you to be the original, and people will love you for just that!

No comments:

Post a Comment