Friday, June 25, 2010

Busy Busy Week!

What a week!!.  Sinners,  my short film, is almost complete.  And I just shot My First Talk Show, "People of Today"  Live and in living color.  It was sooo exciting and I got the opportunity to introduce some new artists and get them and myself some exposure.  It was just the pilot episode and it aired online first at http://www.waen.tv/, over 300 people tuned in to the live broadcast, online and the network is extremely excited about it.  It will air in ATL channel 24 in about two weeks, but for now it can be seen on http://www.lantawoodtv.com/.  Yesterday I had an amazing shoot, here's one of my favorite pics, no retouching at all!  But Hosting my ow talk show was a rollercoaster ride, and being  able to introduce new talent was priceless.  I think I may have found another calling!
Exhausted  on the set of Sinners 4am!

But with every blessing, and the more The Lord enlarges my territory, the more I get to see who my true friends are.  That green eyed monster of envy shows its face sometimes in the most surprising places. Oh well, its lonely at the top.  I'd rather keep the small circle around me than th fake people who mean me no good, and Im glad God is removing them from my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment